MiCRA - Microsensors for Clinical Research and Analysis - Dublin
MiCRA is an award winning Technology Gateway located in the Institute of Technology, Tallaght. The Gateway was established, through funding from Enterprise Ireland, to enable Industry access to the skills, expertise and facilities available in ITT Dublin of relevance to the biodiagnostics sectors in Ireland. We are also a member of the Pharmaceutical ManufactuingTechnology Centre (PMTC).
MiCRA a sister centre and commercialisation arm of CREATE which focussed on fundamental research into next generation electrochemical materials.
MiCRA has a proven track record of successfully delivering commercially viable research and providing near to market technical solutions for Irish Industry in the following areas:
- Medical and veterinary diagnostics
- Food safety
- Environmental monitoring
- Pharmaceutical process control.
- Sensor prototyping and manufacturing
- Materials development and characterisation
- Immunossay platform development
- Enzyme biosensors for human & animal health care
- Biosensors for the rapid and sensitive detection of bacteria
Fergal Lawless, Gateway Manager, MiCRA
Find out more about the Technology Gateways Programme.