In celebration of World IP Day, Hanna Moore + Curley team invites you to an Intellectual Property (IP) lunch Webinar on 23 April.
Does IP strategy play an important role in your business and future plans? Looking at raising capital for a new idea? Join the upcoming webinar where we will answer these questions and more.
- The role of IP in a business environment
- The importance of IP in fast-growing companies
- IP strategy funding
- Raising capital
The event will feature a global stage of speakers:
- Nikos Minas, Patent Attorney & IP strategist, Hanna Moore & Curley -
- Joe Doyle, IP manager, Enterprise Ireland -
- Jill Colquhoun, Senior Manager - Intellectual Property, Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation -
- Angela Duffy, Venture Investment Leader, NDRC -
- John Browne, CEO of Kastus Antimicrobial Surface Coating Technologies
The panel of experts will be happy to answer any specific questions during the event. If you have a specific question, to ensure it gets answered, be sure to fill out a form through the register link below.