Our Business Leaders Conference brings the wider business community together for a half day of stimulating panel debates and inspiring keynotes from senior business leaders, opinion formers and politicians. Every year, expert speakers and panellists from across the world of politics and business discuss the issues most relevant to Irish business, including geopolitics, future of work, sustainability, infrastructure and innovation.
The Conference is a must-attend event for business leaders, corporate affairs and public policy professionals and is an exceptional opportunity to network with people from all sectors. Networking lunch included.
Past speakers include:
- Michael D Higgins, President of Ireland
- Andrew Marr, UK Political commentator and television presenter
- Johnathan Haskel CBE, British economist
- Mark Esposito, American economist, professor at Harvard University
- Janan Ganesh, British journalist, author and political commentator
- Alistar Campbell, British journalist, broadcaster, political aide
- David McWilliams , Economist, broadcaster and author
- Gideon Rachman, Chief foreign affairs commentator for the Financial Times
- José Manuel Barroso, former President of the European Commission