Organised by DCU Business School and the Irish Institute of Digital Business
“Get Digital - Innovation in Smart Cities and Digital Towns”
Digital technologies are transforming how we live, work and play. This mini-conference is designed to discuss how policymakers, businesses and citizens can harness these digital technologies to improve quality of life and the economy in large cities and smaller towns.
Come to DCU from 2-6 pm on Tuesday 12th November 2019 and hear about innovative projects that have been undertaken around the country, the benefits they have generated and the challenges yet to be solved.
Speaker line-up featuring:
- Dr Grace Fox - Assistant Professor in Digital Business at Dublin City University
- Joan Mulvihill - Digitalisation Lead at Siemens
- Alan Murphy - Smart Dublin Lead
- Kieran Mahon - Smart DCU Projects Facilitator
- Rhoda Kerins - Head of the Open Data Unit
- Amela Dizdarevic - Doctoral Researchers at Aston Business School
- Brian Donnellan - Chairman of All Ireland Smart Cities Forum
- Edgar Morgenroth - Full Professor of Economics at Dublin City University Business School
- Stephen Mulligan - Enterprise Technology Consultant at Three Ireland
- Phil Prentice - Chief Officer of Scotland’s Towns Partnership
Visit https://getdigital.iidb.ie for more information.