This is an online event where businesses will…
- Learn how your R&D can be funded when collaborating with DCU & DkIT
- Hear about DCU & DkIT research capabilities available to you
- Meet with research experts to discuss your business challenges
- Find out how DCU & DkIT collaborate with industry
The event is designed to profile your business, explore new ideas and understand the various options to collaborate and fund R&D projects through a range of supports.
At registration, you will create a profile of your company and the areas that are of interest to you. You will then be able to request individual online meetings with DCU & DkIT researchers who have expertise in your field, and they will be able to request meetings with you. Additionally, you can request online meetings with other enterprises of interest. Just before the event you will receive your online meeting schedule.
The virtual event's main topics will include:
- Machine Learning & AI
- Internet of Things
- Data Analytics
- Hardware & Software Engineering
- Digital Content
- Advanced Manufacturing & Materials
- Water Resource Management
- Energy & Environmental Sustainability
- Digital Health
Companies with both an established R&D programme and start-ups with new ideas are all welcome to attend this free online event.
Prof. Daire Keogh - DCU President
Richard Stokes - CEO DCU Invent & Director of Commercialisation, DCU
Tomas Ward - AIB Chair of Data Analytics at DCU's School of Computing
Neil McLoughlin - Technology Transfer Manager at DkIT
Fiona Regan - Director of DCU Water Institute