Do you want to know more about the basic Intellectual Property IP rules in EU-funded R&D programmes (FP7/Horizon 2020) or learn about common pitfalls and IP challenges in collaborative research projects?
After the training on the 2nd of March, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What are the key characteristics of an EU-funded project and the different participating partners?
- Which IP aspects have to be considered in collaborative research projects?
- At which stages of the project does IP matter?
- Which rules exist within H2020 and what requirements have to be met?
- Which terminology is used?
- How do I define relevant background for my project?
- How do I define ownership of foreground?
- How do I set up a regime for granting access rights?
- What are basic IP aspects to be considered under Horizon 2020? (Please note that additional webinars specifically addressing exploitation issues under Horizon 2020 will be offered separately in the course of this year.)
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar is offered free of charge.
Registration: is now open! Register soon, usually the webinars are fully booked in a very short time.