Eight Irish technology transfer professionals have been successful in achieving the Recognised Technology Transfer Professional (RTTP) designation through international peer review by the global Alliance of Technology Transfer Professionals (ATTP).
The eight awardees are:
- Dr. Gordon Elliott, Trinity College Dublin
- Dr. Carolyn Hughes, Dublin City University
- Dr. Graham McMullin, Trinity College Dublin
- Mr. Patrick O’Boyle, Dublin City University
- Ms. Emma O’Neill, Dublin City University
- Dr. James O’Sullivan, Waterford Institute of Technology
- Dr. Peter Olwell, Dublin City University
- Dr. Emily Vereker, Trinity College Dublin
Congratulating the awardees, Dr. Alison Campbell, Director of KTI, said: “Technology transfer professionals play a hugely valuable role in the complex process of translating knowledge and expertise from research performing organisations into the marketplace. Achieving RTTP status provides an international benchmark of their accomplishments, skills, knowledge and deal-making expertise. This is a great recognition both for the profession in Ireland and of the investment that the State has made in technology transfer”.
For more information on ATTP and becoming a Registered Technology Transfer Professional please visit: http://attp.info