The All-Ireland Business Summit is Ireland’s leading business event 2020 will welcome over 500 business leaders.
The Summit, hosted by the All-Ireland Business Foundation, exists to promote meritocracy and encourage businesses to aspire to reach the highest level. The event is designed to help develop and cultivate relationships whilst providing clear actionable strategic insights.
Taking place in Croke Park where over the course of one day you’ll get the opportunity to learn cutting-edge skills and strategies to implement - from recession proofing your business, scaling your business, selling your business, recruiting and keeping the best talent, the mindset of business success and much much more.
You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in the world class ‘Outcome Based Networking’ sessions where you’ll generate leads, find new business, partners, vendors and more.
What is so different about the All-Ireland Business Summit compared to 100’s of other events
- Superb Track Record: Over 2,000 businesses have participated over the past 5 years & complimented the amount of business and exposure that came as a direct result of their participation.
- Our accredited TRIBE members and massive online community reach of 22,000+
- All-Island Audience: The ETHOS behind the ALL-IRELAND Business Brand & Croke Park Venue i.e. bringing together progressive businesses from all 32 counties to collaborate and scale new heights in business. 65% of our participant companies are from outside Dublin region.
- Quality Of Delegates: 75% of participants at The All-Ireland Business Summit and Business All-Star Accreditation are Owners, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- Multi Sectoral, Multi Size Businesses: Our participant companies span across manufacturing, food, pharma, services etc. with sizes ranging from SME’s to MNC’s.