InterTradeIreland’s Annual Venture Capital Conference returns to Belfast. Once again bringing together in one room for one day the island’s new and growing companies seeking investment along with all the funds and individuals on the island with money to invest. The only all-island Venture Capital Conference is a must for entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, business angels, investors and anyone with an interest in venture capital or business angel finance.
As we enter a new decade the conference will focus on what the investment landscape will look like in the 2020s, which sectors will emerge and predictions of how things may look in 2030.
Why should you attend?
- Get right up-to-date on the current investment scene on the island of Ireland
- Learn from the experts the fundamentals of venture capital investment
- Meet up with the island’s active investors.
- Share the experience of four companies and how they have raised funding for their businesses.
- See how the investment landscape will develop over the 2020s