The Irish Exporters Association (IEA), in association with Rhenus Logistics Ireland, Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail and Fleet Transport will hold a R&D & Supply Chain Seminar.
Ireland has become a key location of R&D activity and the Seminar will inform attendees on the current Innovation 2020 strategy and the support available for companies in Ireland wishing to develop their R&D activity.
The seminar will also showcase local companies which have a strong R&D activity in the Shannon area who will share their practical experience.
- Paul Girr, Chief Engineer, Jaguar Land Rover: will present on their R&D centre and share their expertise and experience with attendees.
- Mick Keenan, Head of R&D, EI Electronics
- Grainne Lennon, International Funding and Collaborations Broker, IntertradeIreland: will present their programs such as North/South H2020 support programme, the US-I R&D and the new cross border collaborations.
- Knowledge Transfer Ireland: will share on how businesses can leverage the commercial potential of R&D in Ireland.
- Patents Office: will present on intellectual property (IP) rights including patents, designs, trade marks and copyright.
More speakers to be announced shortly.
In partnership with
| Location|| Date|| Time|
|Shannon Airport||November 26, 2019||08.00 am to 11.30 am|