We are delighted to announce that this year's Annual Meeting will head to Dublin, Ireland for a one day plenary conference which will be held at Trinity College. The final programme will be released soon but we can promise an event packed with interesting and thought-provoking talks from a range of speakers from business leaders, University technology transfer offices and IP professionals.
We are thrilled to announce our Speakers:
Dr Alison Campbell OBE
- Director, Knowledge Transfer Ireland (KTI)
- Partner ROBIC, LES International President
- CEO, Benenox
- CEO, Aerogen
- Vice President Venture Investments, Johnson & Johnson Innovations
- Commercial Director, Apitope
Plus more from Trinity College Dublin!
Sessions confirmed so far will include:-
- Best Practices in University Technology Transfer
- Investing and Adding Value to Early Stage Innovation
- Management of Intellectual Assets;
- The Protection and Management of Trade Secrets
- Trials and Tribulations of building a company for Commercialisation and the Importance of IP – an industry view.
Watch out for further programme details.
There will be opportunities for networking around the Conference. All registrants are cordially invited to join us for informal drinks in a local hostelry on the eve of the Conference and there will be a will be a Gala Dinner which follows the main conference on the Friday evening (bookable separately).
The main conference will be preceded on 21st June by our LES100 Training Course, "Commercialising IP through the power of Licensing", to be held at Trinity College. Further details and registration can be found here.
The Welcome Reception will be held on Thursday, 21st June 2018 (6pm - 8pm) at Buskers Bar at Temple Bar Hotel, 46-47 Dame St, Dublin Southside, Dublin, Ireland
The Gala Dinner will be held on Friday 22nd June 2018, 7.30pm at The Alex Hotel, 41-47 Fenian St, Dublin, D02 H678, Ireland
Early Bird Rate ends on 4th May
(To become an LES member, click here)
Early Bird LES Member - €250
Early Bird Non Member - €450
Standard LES Member - €325
Standard Non Member - €500
Gala Dinner - €60
Accommodation options for on-site student accommodation and The Mont Clare Hotel are available to book when registering. (rooms are limited)
Click to register online
Click to register manually