This statement discloses the privacy practices for Knowledge Transfer Ireland's website. Questions regarding this statement should be directed via email to: email@example.com
We respect the privacy of those individuals who visit and use our site and therefore have adopted a set of information management guidelines, which are the foundation of our client relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are rapidly evolving, and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will immediately be posted on this page.
What we do
We collect personally identifiable information about our users. Our goal in collecting personal information online is to provide you with the most useful and helpful web experience possible. By knowing your preferences, we will be able to deliver information that meets your needs and allow you special access privileges. Through online forms, we collect:
We use this information:
- To email our newsletters.
- To perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site
- To recognise user access privileges
What we don't do (under any circumstances):
- Link IP address to anything personally identifiable
- Share the information we track on this site, in any form with advertisers or other parties
- Release personal information about any individual visitor
Upon request, Knowledge Transfer Ireland will remove any subscriber (and his or her personal information) from our ezines subscribers lists. Any such request should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowledge Transfer Ireland is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external Web sites to which we may link.